Thursday, October 18, 2007

Steampunk defined!

So for all of you folks who have been wondering what this "steampunk" stuff I keep talking about is: The Storque explains steampunk.

This article is brilliant, and it's everything I wanted to say. So read it, and you shall understand. :)

In related news, I think that one of my steampunk ACEOs must have been in the pictures at the bottom of this article yesterday. It's not anymore, because I sold all three of them to one person! I also sold 3 ice cream cozies and a hat yesterday. All between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. PST. Yes, I am pleased! (And super glad that I have a lot of stock, because with 3 shows in the next 3 weeks, selling 7 things in one day could start depleting said stock. :) )

2 comments:

IMakeCuteStuff (aka Marlo M.) said...

I am so glad you posted this. I felt like I "sort of" knew what steampunk was, but having the "official" word from Etsy was great. Congrats on selling 7 things yesterday! That's awesome! Good thing you're the fastest crocheter in the West, huh? LOL

Dawn said...

I just really love the fact that the Storque did an article on steampunk! It makes me want to make more steampunk stuff! :)

And I may not be the absolute fastest, but I'm close. :)