Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Whee!

Well, it's a good thing I got mostly better, because I'm busy at work and busy at home. Got a big report at work that we need to get out by 5 p.m. tomorrow, and it's gonna be interesting to see if we can do it. There's going to be a lot of stressed people at work tomorrow. I should make crack cookies and take them in. :)

(Note: crack cookies do not actually contain crack. They're chocolate chip cookies made with Vanessa's sekrit recipe that she shared with me. Which makes it not really a sekrit. But they are like crack in that once you eat one, you will eat LOTS more. They are delicious.)

Anyways, I'm not super busy at home, at least not compared to work. But laundry is in the dryer, and the dishwasher needs to run, and I'm trying to get a few articles written tonight. I have already decreed that tomorrow night, when I get home from work, I'm collapsing and we're watching Deadwood (we watched the first 2 discs of Season 3 last night, and have one more disc here). And crud, that means screw trying to watch Supernatural as it airs. I will just avoid the spoilers for another season. It's easier that way.

No comments: