Thursday, November 01, 2007

It's November!

Gah! Where has this year gone? By the end of this month, we will have been in Seattle for 6 months already, and I'll have been at my job for 6 months as well! That's just craziness!

Interestingly enough, 2 years ago today was the day I flew back to St. Louis after my first visit to Seattle. Ah, memories. :)

I'm heading out in about half an hour to go down to Stir, where I will be for the next 5+ hours. I left home when it was still dark this morning, and I don't go home till well after dark tonight. *sigh*

Aside from all the writing I need to do this weekend, though, I think it's gonna be a nice, laid back weekend. There isn't anywhere that I have to be the whole time, just Changeling on Saturday (which doesn't feel like an obligation of any sort). :)

No comments: