Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Random

1) My to-do list keeps growing. To clarify, my current to-do list is only for crafty projects. And every time I put a small dent in it, I seem to be adding 3 or 4 more things to it. But some of it is time sensitive stuff (read: stuff for the Punk Rock Flea Market), so I just have to make myself do that stuff instead of the fun stuff (read: making another stuffed monkey for us to keep).

2) After carrying a box of stuff 6 blocks to Kinkos, then doubling (or more) the weight and carrying it back 6 blocks, coupled with essentially punching myself in the stomach with a 20-ounce bottle of soda this morning, I pretty much hurt all over. It's really a shame that none of my crafts are particularly waterproof, because I don't have time for a bath. :(

3) Three weeks until we fly to St. Louis! *runs around like a chicken with her head cut off* As if I didn't already have enough stuff to fuss over!

No comments: