Friday, November 30, 2007

Whee!

TGIF and all that, though my day isn't over yet. I've got several things that could land on my desk at any moment, and a meeting at 2, and then off to Belltown to set up for the Punk Rock Flea Market. Then back home, to finish getting price tags on stuff, and finishing up one last bottlecap belt.

Last night, while Jerome was frantically scrambling to get a school project done, I was frantically going "do I have enough stuff? Is it gonna be too much to carry?" There's a fine line between the two when you're taking the bus to a show, but I think I'm right on that line, which is a good thing. I'm gonna try to draw up a custom order form tonight (if I have time), and otherwise just try to convince people to go check out my Etsy shop if I don't have what they're looking for. Tomorrow is the last day I'm taking custom orders for holiday gifts, though I'm crossing my fingers that I will get any of those. :)

Gotta start on another Jayne hat though, because the one in my shop sold right after I finished my breakfast this morning. I wanted to take it with me to the show tomorrow, but ah well. I'm happy to have sold another one. (That's 2 this month, and 4 in the past year, just on Etsy. I think I sold 2 more off Etsy. :) )

Sunday is going to be spend taking a LOT of photos of new stuff and retakes of old stuff. I think Nadia is gonna start earning her keep. :) Mostly, I'm just hoping that she's a size 6 1/2 for shoes, because I have a pair of boots that might keep her standing up for me. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're doing really well with your stuff lately! That's awesome, keep it up girl!
;)