Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Yay!

My sweetie is back, safe and sound. In fact, sound asleep at the moment, because we didn't get home till about 10:30 last night, and he hadn't eaten all day (because he's silly like that), so it was almost midnight before we got to bed. Me, I'm just chilling out at home for now, as I have an appointment this morning, and am not going in to work until noon-ish. :)

Hurrah for a day off tomorrow! :) I told Jerome we could sleep till noon, though I know that won't happen. I know I'll get up early and work on stuff. :) Sometime tomorrow, we head over to Aine and John's place for all kinds of non-traditional Thanksgiving food, and will stuff ourselves silly. :)

I was telling Jerome my/our schedule for the next few days, and it's pretty well ridiculous. I think Monday will be the next day when I have nothing going on, other than the usual. Whee! :)

No comments: