Thursday, December 06, 2007

Pirates!

For those who live in a cave (how do you get internet in a cave?) or are otherwise unaware of important things, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End came out on DVD on Tuesday. I haven't bought it yet. I want to, but I'm waiting to see if I get it for Christmas, despite asking for gift cards (because they're easier to put in our suitcases to bring back to Seattle).

Speaking of Christmas and all that, we fly back to the Midwest in 13 days. Yikes! I spent my entire life prior to May in the Midwest, never leaving for more than a week or so. But I already know it's going to all seem so weird to go back to it for a week.

It will also be weird because I have a week off of work. I don't even know what I'm gonna do. :)

1 comment:

malevolent-mimi said...

Y'know, I have yet to see any of the POTC movies....

I know, I should be shunned lol

♥Michelle