Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ed Wood

So we watched "Ed Wood" last night, and it's a rather funny movie. It probably helps that it's Johnny Depp working with Tim Burton. They've done 6 movies together, and I've finally seen all 6. :) (Two with "Ed" in the title... how weird is that?)

I think one of the things I loved the most was that the music reminded me of the music in "Mars Attacks" (another Tim Burton movie), in that bad sci-fi movie sort of way. Makes me wanna watch cheesy old sci-fi movies.

I think I'm finally going to break down and see "Plan 9 from Outer Space," a.k.a. the worst movie ever. Now that I know that Bela Lugosi is in part of it (he died while it was being made), it's practically a must. Plus, then something will finally defeat "Manos: The Hands of Fate" for the worst movie I've ever seen. :) I rarely turn a movie off, even if it's atrocious. "Manos" lasted about 15 minutes, even with the MST3K guys making fun of it... :)

No comments: