Thursday, March 20, 2008

This. Is. GOTH!

I haven't talked a whole lot about music lately, mainly because I really haven't found much in the way of new music lately. Sure, we've bought some new CDs, but they've mostly been new CDs by bands we know and love. I think the last three CDs we bought were Abney Park, Flogging Molly, and They Might Be Giants.

Now, I have an unreasonable hatred of YouTube. I'm not sure quite where this hatred comes from. I just know that whenever anyone sends me a YouTube link, I generally ignore it.

And then Jerome goes and sends me four of them after I went to bed last night, so they're in my inbox this morning. Well, if they're from Jerome, they must be important. He knows of my loathing of YouTube, and only sends me the really good stuff.

Oh yes, this is a win!

In case anyone else loathes YouTube like me and is hesitant to click on the link, if you like Nine Inch Nails/Trent Reznor, and/or are, were, or ever thought about being a goth, click it. You won't be sorry you did. (It's Trent Reznor and Peter Murphy doing "Bela Lugosi's Dead.")

(Okay, read the title in the "This. Is. SPARTA!" voice now, and you will laugh more.)

And seriously, I want to get a screen capture of short-haired Trent screaming "Bela Lugosi's dead!" while Peter showers him with rose petals, and make an LJ icon that says "This. Is. GOTH!!!!!!!"

I will now cease my fangirl squeeing over Trent Reznor. Yeah, he may have short hair and not be scrawny anymore, but I still love him from when he was the scrawny heroin junkie with crazy hair. :)

No comments: