Katy tagged me for one of these silly memes, but I haven't done one for a while. So what the hey. Mine will be considerably less exciting than hers, however, because I don't wanna find pictures for all of mine. :)
1) I was 19 before I flew in a plane, and when I finally did fly, I went by myself to visit a good friend at her college.
2) I have incredibly vivid, distinct dreams. I don't remember them every night, but I often wake up in the middle of a dream, and remember fragments.
3) My amazing mutant ability is the ability to identify songs within about 3 seconds of hearing them. If I can't always name the song, I can usually name the band. (Of course, this is only for stuff I've heard before. :) )
4) If you multiply the month of the year (numerically represented) and day of the month I was born, you get the last two digits of the year I was born.
5) When I was in kindergarten, I missed EVERY holiday party that our room mothers threw. I was sick every time, and several times it was fairly serious (scarlet fever, for example).
6) Despite the above, I still own two ceramic pieces that were given out at the holiday parties--a jack o'lantern and a Christmas boot. I think one of our room mothers must have been a ceramic painter--these things are exquisite!
Oh yeah, and I'm not tagging anyone specific. If you read this, consider yourself tagged if you want to do this meme! :)