Friday, August 29, 2008

Chicken, no head.

In fact, were I actually a chicken, I'm not sure I would have had a head to begin with. :)

But that's what it feels like today. Started out my work day at home, then off to the library, and then down to the office, where about a million things wanted my attention. Of course, now I get a stack of E-mails telling me that the other books I wanted are ready for me... *grumble*...

Luckily, it looks like a pretty calm weekend planned. I have a bit more to do before the first Werewolf game (which is tomorrow), and then that'll take up Saturday night. I need to pack for Texas at some point, and I definitely need to get my new display pieces constructed this weekend, but that's basically all that's on the agenda. Oh, I should probably get an oil change on the car, too... but I refuse to be a chicken with no head all weekend. I mostly want to stay home and relax.

In random news, it's always bizarre to find an article written by someone you went to grad school with, however briefly. What's even more bizarre is that I have a very vague memory of being at this person's house, but I couldn't tell you WHY I was at her house... though it does mean that I remember her, as opposed to the many other folks I met in grad school. :)

No comments: