Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Oof...

Hello, jet lag! I managed to defeat it when we were in D.C., but it's kicking my butt this time around. Probably doesn't help any that this trip was preceded by a three day weekend, during which I was particularly lazy, and then the fact that I didn't sleep on the plane at all. First class was just too darn exciting! :)

It is going to take some getting used to being this far south though. I got up at 6 a.m. local time, and was shocked that the sun isn't even beginning to make the sky pink. Also, it's 79 degrees out (plus humidity), when it's still pitch black... oi.

I had all kinds of very articulate things to say about Texas, flying first class, and inadvertently running into the Alamo in downtown San Antonio, but with the jet lag and the lack of breakfast thus far, I've got nothing.

No comments: