Monday, October 20, 2008

Rock gods live here now... :)

So yeah, I picked up Jerome from work yesterday, we picked up Rock Band 2 and dinner, and then went home to rock out. :) Oddly enough, we're pretty darn good at this game so far. It's mainly been me singing and him playing instruments, with an occasional switch to him singing and me playing guitar. I think I need to practice with the guitar though, as I was having a lot of trouble with it. I can consistently get high 90% (if not 100%) on singing, but I was like 50-something percent on guitar. *sigh*

Of course, now this means we have to play like EVERY spare moment, cuz it's new and exciting. So I'd best get some housework done before Jerome gets home from work, or it'll never get done... :)

1 comment:

Martha Hughes said...

We (meaning Amar, my husband) have both Rock Band and Guitar Hero. He sings, plays the guitars and drum. So far, I've only managed the singing part. He's pretty good on the instruments and we both suck at the singing part. It's a pretty effective way to get some alone time away from the cats and dog - I think it hurts their ears to listen to us sing. :)