Monday, November 17, 2008

Oof.

So my week in Kansas is over, and my next work trip is to a MUCH nicer locale... southern California in early December sounds downright dreamy. :) I think I'm also gonna try to get on the team for either Portland or Phoenix for January, though of course the latter would be my first choice. :)

In the meantime, though, I'm still dealing with the tail end of Kansas-ness, in the form of still fighting with the cold that I was getting when I got there. I thought I was over it on Friday and was convinced of that fact on Saturday, but it was apparently still hanging on for dear life. So I decided that today was a good a day as any to get 12 hours of sleep and then lounge around for the rest of the day. This is the first day I've been sick since starting my current job, and that's pretty darn good.

Really hoping that I am kicking this thing, though, because I'm rather tired of being sick... prolly going to go to bed early tonight and hope that the extra sleep will help. *crossing fingers*

No comments: