Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Ugh...

Seemed like quite a long day of work, though it was improved by listening to String Quartet Tribute to Disturbed and other fun instrumental stuff all morning. My remaining task for the evening is to put together my "writing" playlist, which will be all instrumental stuff. I write better with music on, but it has to be music that can fade into the background of my brain. :)

And sadly, I'm not writing anything that many people are likely to ever read. That's the fun of some of our reports and such at work. It also generally means that I'm pretty lazy about doing my other writing, hence why this blog post is after 9 p.m.

At some point over the weekend, I decided that I have enough stuff for Punk Rock Flea Market, and I'll just live with it. I probably have way more than I need, but sometimes I just don't wanna stop. :) Next week (while I'm in southern California), I think I'm going to work on the handful of Christmas gifts that I decided to make at the last minute, and then I can get caught up on stuff for I Heart Rummage in the week that I'm back in town. Yup, I've got it all planned out. :)

No comments: