Thursday, February 12, 2009

They're back...

My crochet hooks, that is. Anne ordered another batch of soap sweaters, which means I shall now go into "crocheting during every spare moment" mode. Especially since I also have to finish the baby afghan for Sarah's imminent giving birth (her due date is March 5th, I think), and I haven't had a Dalek in my shop for months now. Never mind making stuff for my shop that isn't just reproductions of popular sellers. :)

I made myself a little schedule to get all of this done by the end of the month, and ambitious doesn't even begin to describe it. So far, I've stuck to it, and maybe even gotten a little bit ahead, but that's only one day of the schedule. We'll see how it goes when the schedule gets crazier. :)

Luckily, I've got an hour+ each way bus commute for 4 days next week, with the possibility of that extending into the following week. So that's some prime crochet time. I even managed to get a little work done on the afghan this morning on the bus, despite my regular commute being pretty short. But right now, I'll take whatever time I can get. :)

No comments: