Thursday, March 12, 2009

Home again!

So I spent the past two days driving to and from Eastern Washington, with a bit of taking photographs while there. Of course, these were photographs for work, which means they aren't of anything terribly exciting. I didn't even take my own camera, and I only saw one thing I wanted it for. The sunrise yesterday morning was pretty spectacular. I was going to use my iPhone to get a picture, but oddly, the touch screen doesn't work when you're wearing gloves, and it was WAY too cold to take the gloves off. :)

I've still been slacking off when it comes to getting new things done for my Etsy shops, but I'm trying. I actually have a few things stacked up for photography, when I have some time. Luckily the sun doesn't set till 7ish now, so I do have time in the evenings, if I don't jam pack my schedule. I'm really good at that jam packing my schedule, though, especially on the weekends. This might have something to do with having a boyfriend who is also off work on the weekends. :)

Aside from all of the local games, I'm now really getting excited for Ambercon US, which is just over a month away. The game book came out yesterday, so I got to choose all the games I want to play while I'm there. I should get my list of what I actually get to play in about a week and a half, I think, so more about the games when I know what I get to play! :) It's funny, though, that there are probably a good chunk of games I signed up for that aren't Amber. And then it's odd that I will get to make the characters for I think every single game I want to play in. This is not the normal convention going experience. I'm sure it will be interesting, though! :)

No comments: