Thursday, April 30, 2009

Will you, won't you, will you, won't you...

Lately, it seems like my travel schedule for work has just been turned on it's ear. First I was going to be in New Mexico this week. Then that was off. Then I was going to be in New Mexico next week. Then that was off. Now it's back on, just three days before we'll be flying out there.

So needless to say, that's thrown my schedule into a lump of craziness, but at least it means I'll have stuff to keep me busy for a week and some change. It just means that we have to make some adjustments to the weekend, and that I probably won't get my day of sitting in front of the sewing machine. Poo. :( It also means that I'm going to have to miss the Art of Comedy show, and, depending on when we get back on Friday, may have to miss the EtsyRain show. :(

Ah well, I did say that next week was one of my potential travel weeks, so the missed shows are because my brain stopped working momentarily. I've now jotted down all of my potential travel weeks into July, so I'll be a little better prepared when someone says to me on a Thursday "can you go somewhere next week?" :)

No comments: