Thursday, November 12, 2009

Brrr...


Even though the sky is solid blue today, and the sun is shining brightly, it's still a wee bit cold in Seattle. I meant to grab a pair of my arm warmers today, since I opted for a short sleeved dress over jeans, but our morning rush meant that the arm warmers stayed in the drawer instead of coming to work with me. Luckily, it was only really bad this morning while I was at UW, and just now when I had to run out for quarters and lunch. Ah yes, my thrilling day. :)

I have been doing little other than writing recently, which further contributes to how thrilling my life has been. But Jeremy has begun brainstorming on his character for my upcoming Vampire game, so I'm getting to toss a few ideas back and forth with him when we aren't both frantically working on our novels. I didn't expect that anyone (other than Katie) would get me much on their characters until December, when we start the game, but everyone has at least given me a small taste of their upcoming characters. Amusingly, after Katie and Megan were chomping at the bit for me to get them the character quiz, I haven't seen ANY answers yet. :)

Our plans for the next few days involve writing and gaming, in addition to my show on Saturday. I may not get to participate in the gaming, but I'm hopeful that I can at least divert my attention from the novel for a little while. My brain needs a rest every now and then! :)

No comments: