Monday, November 16, 2009

Fun with crafting!


So my show on Saturday went very well--lots of sales, a really lovely environment, and fun people to share it with. It wore me out thoroughly enough that I didn't even take my crochet to D&D, and ended up falling asleep soundly on the couch, with my laptop still balanced on my knees. That's talent. :)

I tried to get a little crocheting done while we gamed on Sunday, but didn't really succeed. I ran out of the yarn I was using to make arm warmers, Gabe decided that he REALLY wanted some of the catnip I was using for catnip eyeballs, etc. But still, some work is better than none. I just need to find somewhere to work on the catnip stuff away from the cats... though finding time when that's possible makes this a difficult prospect.

And I'm gearing up for my next show, which is this coming Saturday and Sunday. The EtsyRain Holiday Show runs from 10-5 on Saturday, November 21st and Sunday, November 22nd, at the Intiman Theater (201 Mercer Street) at Seattle Center. I think there's something around 60 vendors, and the first 50 people in the door on each day get free swag bags! There is a suggested donation of either $1 or a new article of warm clothing for Treehouse.

I'll be there with arm warmers, cat toys, Decapitated Dollies, lavender cupcakes, ice cream cozies, and coffee cozies. And possibly more! :)

No comments: