Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Baby it's cold outside...

When I posted yesterday, I neglected to mention how my show on Saturday went. It went very well, and I think, in fact, it might have been my best PRFM yet. It was definitely better than the one where I sold a bunch of Jeremy's Cthulhu T-shirts and a bunch of pairs of old boots. :)

I was nearly out of arm warmers when I got done with the EtsyRain show two weeks ago, and I barely had time to restock them for PRFM. I think I managed to sell just about as many pairs as the new ones I had made, in fact. So I'm still low on arm warmers. I've also gotten three orders for stuff (none of which is needed until after the holidays, but I need to work on it now) and another request to let a friend know when my schedule lets up (so she can get her orders in), so the arm warmer stock will be remaining low for the time being. Ah well, only one more show before the end of the year. :)

I am glad, however, that I still have my non-striped arm warmers that I made quite some time ago, when I was first experimenting with the idea. After I sold the pair off my arms at the EtsyRain show, the prototype pair are the only ones that I own! And of course, I have decided that I like how they look with my winter coat so much that I might need a matching hat and scarf... as if I don't have 8 billion of those... :)

Suffice it to say, I think I'm going to be busy well into January... maybe February... :) So as much as I'd like it to warm up a wee bit, maybe it's a good thing that the weather in Seattle has turned cold. :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

Congrats on a successful show! I was bummed I had to miss out on my favorite holiday shopping & swapping. Glad to hear many folks were inspired to purchase warm cozy arm warmers!