Monday, May 10, 2010

Another Monday

Back in the office, after staying home sick on Friday. I was really miserable on Thursday, and Friday morning it seemed like it would be more of the same. Taking it easy was probably a very good idea, especially since I had a busy weekend planned.

Friday night was w00tstock, which was so much fun. Good music (mostly), geekery, and fun. Jeremy bought me two T-shirts and a CD (and got a T-shirt for himself), so I have MORE black T-shirts. :)

Saturday was the EtsyRain spring show, which went very well. The only downside for me is that when I got my whole table set up, and went to sit down in my camp chair, I couldn't see over the display. So I ended up standing for the majority of the show. I'm still a bit sore from that. I finally gave up and sat down toward the end, but I think I waited too long to do that.

I was going to go to the CakeSpy gallery opening afterwards, but by the time I had packed up my car, all I could think about was food that was not sugar-y, so I had to go get dinner and then unload the car, and then headed to D&D instead. I'll just have to get over to the gallery another time. :)

Sunday was my Vampire game, and since it was the day before Jeremy's birthday, I got him flowers and made him a cake. He took the remainder of the cake to work today, and I'm hoping he will bring home an empty pan tonight. :)

I think I get a bit of breathing room between shows this time--I can always use more arm warmers and Decapitated Dollies before Punk Rock Flea Market, but I have 4 whole weeks to work on them. :) The breathing room is good, because we have a busy week, and I'm trying to crank out a story by the end of the week and another by the end of the month!

2 comments:

IMakeCuteStuff (aka Marlo M.) said...

Yay! It was SO great to see you at the show. Sorry I couldn't hang out with you more. Glad to hear it went well :)

Dawn said...

Yeah, I got to see a lot of folks, but hardly had time to chat with any of them. :( I'd love to hang out sometime, though! :)