Monday, March 14, 2011

Works in progress

I've been plugging along with more scarves, and I have three more that are done and one almost done (it needs to be washed). I haven't posted any of them yet, of course, since I only just got photos of one of those taken. Yeah, I'm a wee bit behind on the photography front.

Tonight, we're going to work on getting part of the spare room organized. If it turns out that it's too crowded for both of us to work on the same area, I might try to get some pictures taken. :)

In the meantime, though, I got a custom order for a pair of Decapitated Dollies. Since they're a gift for someone I don't know, I'll refrain from posting who they are, but I will give you a hint: they're from a TV show that, somewhat inexplicably, I have never seen. It's next up on our agenda, however. :)

No comments: