Thursday, June 02, 2011

37 days and counting

Yup, I've reached the point where I start counting down to the wedding. :) And no, I haven't done a whole lot since my last post. Well, I made some leaves for the roses. That's a good start. :)

But I did pick up the rings last night, and they are spectacular! :) Mine matches up with the odd shape of the bottom half of my engagement ring perfectly, and it also looks neat even if I decide not to wear my engagement ring with it. So win on both counts! :) Thank you, Marlo!

Okay, to do list time:
  • Finish all of the flowers
  • Finish the tossing bouquet
  • Stamp all the favors
  • Get the last wedding party gift
  • Get Costco membership
  • Send UJ the headcount
  • Buy all the picnic stuff
  • Get the marriage license
  • Make appointment for nails
  • Make appointment for pictures (after the wedding)


I think that's all. :)

No comments: