Wednesday, March 27, 2002

Before you ask, no, I don't know what happened to my comments section... I'm thinking the page that hosts it is having problems... it should come back eventually! :)

At any rate, really, really long weekend, but lots of fun! :) Changeling was Friday night. I haven't quite found my niche in the game just yet, but I'm working on it. Hopefully there will be more Friday games, so that I'm able to do so... :)

Saturday, we ran around like chickens with our heads cut off... Laumeier Sculpture Park, dinner, mall, Buttmagic's birthday party, and Blade II. I was not as impressed with Blade II as I would have liked to have been, but it was still a decent movie. And at any rate, the music rocked! :) And it was a good day, despite all the running around... I actually got to talk to Megan for a while, as well as hang out with some of my friends!

Sunday was Broken Sword, and I had a TON of fun at that game! Too bad that most of my pack had to miss my character finally being appointed as Bishop! There was a good quote from Lufcy at that game, and if I can find the paper I scribbled it on, it will go up on the webpage eventually... :)

Monday was wrestling night (yeah, I'm a junkie!), with the draft that decided which superstars went to which show. This was a major issue in our house, because we don't get UPN, which is where Smackdown, the Thursday night show, is aired. So basically, whoever got sent to Smackdown was being exiled from our lives... well, my original favorite wrestler, Edge, is one of the exiled... :( But, on the up side, the Hardy Boyz, Lita, and RVD all ended up on Raw... so I can't complain too much! :)

I suppose I should mention that I'm going to be one of the STs for Fury of the Forsaken, which is the summertime Marissa Garou LARP. That's right, the LARP Marm is back in the ST business... ;) At any rate, we had a meeting for that last night, and lots of very kewl stuff is in the works. So if you're interested in that game, check out the webpage, or E-mail the staff at MarissaRage@yahoogroups.com. Trust me, it's gonna be a blast! :)

No comments: