Friday, March 22, 2002

Here's this week's Friday Five:

1. What is your favorite time of year? Spring, without a doubt. Fall is a close second, but only before it starts getting too cold!

2. What is it about your favorite season that, well, makes it your favorite season? An end to winter (FINALLY), which means getting able to spend more time outside. Also my birthday, and flowers blooming.

3. What is your least favorite time of year? Why? Every year it changes between being summer and winter. I hate the heat, because I don't deal well with it. But I also hate the cold, and the inevitable sickness that comes with it.

4. Do you do anything to celebrate or recognize the changing of seasons? Not really.

5. What's your favorite thing to do outside? As long as the weather is nice, I LOVE camping. Until last summer, I hadn't gotten to do much camping for a while, but now I have at least one night a month when a bunch of us head outside to play Garou, and then spend the night camping out... good times! :)

And also, as not to disappoint, the "End of the Work Week Wisdom":

Style is the essence of life. Those who have it inspire the rest of us to want it.

Dedicated especially to the "Toreador" of the old LARP, Vampires Without Hats... :)

No comments: