Friday, October 18, 2002

Friday Five!

1. How many TVs do you have in your home? Just one!

2. On average, how much TV do you watch in a week? Well, in C-dale, you either have to pay outrageous sums of money for cable, or you get about 5 or 6 stations... so I watch very little TV... if Jeopardy hadn't been moved to 4 p.m. (was at 4:30, before), I'd watch about 2 and a half hours of TV a week... as things go, it's closer to 0... :)

3. Do you feel that television is bad for young children? I think that too much TV is bad for anyone, children or adults. Within moderation, there's nothing wrong with it. As much as I complain about the fact that my parents only let me watch 2 hours of Saturday morning cartoons every Saturday when I was a kid, I think it was probably a good thing... because it meant that I would be forced to get out and do other things with my Saturdays...

4. What TV shows do you absolutely HAVE to watch, and if you miss them, you're heartbroken? None, any more... I used to really hate missing X-Files, and wrestling. But I didn't have Fox for about a year and a half, so I stopped missing X-Files... and with all the changes in the wrestling world, and not having UPN for most of that, I grew out of it too... in fact, I haven't watched wrestling for a good month or so... no big loss!

5. If you had the power to create your own television network, what would your line-up look like? Uhhh... all movies? That's all I watch, mostly...

::..::

And speaking of movies, watched "The Big Lebowski" last night... it was funny, sure, but I was expecting a lot funnier... I guess I had already been told about most of the really funny parts... *shrug*...

It probably didn't help any that I was feeling rather sick last night, as was Gabe... stupid colds, or whatever we've got... it's annoying, to say the least!

::..::

End of the Work Week Wisdom...

"Bring me the duct tape."
--Because duct tape fixes everything... and that which can't be fixed with duct tape can be fixed with WD-40... SWG's theory of fixing ANYTHING!

::..::

Right, that's about it... I'm feeling better today than I was last night, but still not great... just about everybody I know has a cold, or the flu, or just generally feels like crap... it sucks... especially when you get more sick as the weekend approaches... I'd much rather be sick during the week, if I have to be sick at all!

No comments: