Friday, March 28, 2003

Starting things off with the Friday Five!

1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week? Hmmm... I guess going out to lunch for my birthday...

2. What one person touched your life this week? Gabe, of course! :)

3. How have you helped someone this week? Ummmm... I helped some girl find the old DEs on microfilm... does that count?

4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week? My Garou background... that would be good...

5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place? Clean the bathroom... that will definitely help... :)

Yeah, okay, so I'm a bit irreverent... isn't that why you love me, though? :)

I don't have any End of the Work Week Wisdom this week... call it a week off, on account of my birthday... :)

I have discovered the evil world that is user created skins for "The Sims"... I got 6 new outfits and 4 or 5 new faces yesterday... I say 4 or 5 new faces because one of the outfits came with a face, but I don't really like it... so I'll probably delete it... :) Got a REALLY nice Armand face and skin though... looks a lot like Antonio Banderas... w00t! :)

Board games tonight, LARP tomorrow, Wrestlemania on Sunday... wow, I'm such a geek... hehehe... :)

No comments: