Monday, January 09, 2006

No movie talk today, because all I watched last week was "The Professional," and honestly it was on more as background noise than to actually watch.

Instead, how about Firefly talk? :)

Seriously. I know a lot of people who have been talking about this show for ages. I didn't get to see any of it until right before Christmas, and I was instantly hooked. So hooked that yesterday, I went out and bought the entire series. And then sat and watched all of the episodes that I hadn't seen yet. Yeah, that hooked. :)

Now, I need to go buy "Serenity." Usually, I only buy movies that I've already seen, and know I like. In this case, I'll buy it without seeing it. Because if the series is that good, the movie has to be at least equally so.

I've already had one request to borrow the series. I think I will probably loan it out, but I might not want to just yet. I might need to spend another entire day watching it before I'm willing to let other people borrow it. It's just so damn good!

In other news, I find it very wrong that I went out shopping yesterday without having to wear a coat or even a jacket. 3/4 length sleeved T-shirt and jeans, and I was fine. It's JANUARY, people! This is not right!
.

No comments: