Friday, February 10, 2006

Hmmm... there was something good said last night, which was going to be End of the Work Week Wisdom, but I forgot to write it down, and have since completely forgotten what it was. This is what happens when you go to Denny's, end up there for 2 1/2 hours, wear a silly hat for the entire time, paint two peoples' fingernails, paint your own as well, and eat French Silk pie.

Or maybe that's just in my world... :)

There was something about a hat being so hat, but I forget that too.

So we will end yet another work week without the requisite wisdom. I know I will suffer for the lack of wisdom to get me through the weekend, and the next week. Oh the angst... oh the humanity... oh my spleen...

Yeah, that's a good one... old, but good...

"Oh the angst... oh the humanity... oh my spleen..."
--Random wisdom from me that has nothing to do with anything

Hurrah for randomness! There's been a lot of that lately. But that's okay, cuz it's been fun and happy randomness. :)

In other news, my car is fine, and my Jayne hat rocks.
.

No comments: