Friday, March 31, 2006

Well, I only got through "Ocean's Eleven" last night, because I started it far later than originally intended. Too busy talking to people online and working on character soundtracks... but that's okay. :)

Granted, I only half-watched it, cuz I just kinda wanted to be able to say that I had seen it... I really don't like the bulk of the people who were in it, so yeah, it was kinda "meh" for me...

But there was one great quote, and thus, we have End of the Work Week Wisdom this week.

Danny: "Does he make you laugh?"
Tess: "He doesn't make me cry."

--from "Ocean's Eleven"

Yeah. Good line. :)

As for the character soundtracks, the one for my as-yet-unnamed Deadlands character is about 90% done. I was very tired by the time I "finished" it last night, so I decided to take another look at it when I get home from work today, and then we can call it done. The soundtrack for my hunter character, who I've decided to name Jericho (yes, she's a girl... I think that name works for a girl...), turned out quite nicely, though there is this spot in the middle that I don't really enjoy... but it fits the character... I even bashed out a short background for her, which wasn't too hard, seeing as she's based on River from Firefly... hehehehe... :)
.

No comments: