Friday, May 26, 2006

End of the Work Week Wisdom:

"I know by now that you'll arrive
By the time I stop waiting"

--"I Miss You" by Bjork

It's been in my head for a couple of days running, now, so it somehow seemed appropriate.

One graduation down, one more to go. If the one tonight is even slightly less hot than the one last night, I will be glad. Still, it was good to see a couple of my friends graduate. :)

X-3 tonight, after the graduation, in theory. I really want to see it tonight. I'm just hoping that the prediction on how long graduation will take is accurate, cuz the latest show they have is 10 p.m., and it will suck muchly if I don't see it tonight.

In other news, blah. My brain is working overtime lately, and I want it to stop it. D.J. gave me good advice on how to make it do so, but I'd rather not go with his option on too regular of a basis. Stabbing it with a Q-Tip is similarly not an option. Stupid brain.
.

No comments: