Thursday, May 04, 2006

So Saturday is the TMBG show, and I'm super duper excited. It's been over 3 1/2 years since I saw them last, so that's one of the main reasons why I'm excited. I'm also excited cuz Megan is going again, and we always have fun when we see them together. And Grant is going as well, which is super duper awesome kewl. (It's also kewl that the other folks are going, but I'm mostly happy to be going with Megan and Grant! :) )

So the last time I was going to see them, which was the 7th time, I posted this. Just in case anyone wanted a recap of the first 6 times I saw them. :)

I am very proud to say, though, that TMBG is my most frequently seen band. Even though I've missed at least two opportunities to see them that I know of. Shame, because that would make this an even 10... :) Not that I'll stop at 10... there were people that they interviewed on "Gigantic" who had seen them a LOT more... I suspect those were New York people, who probably get a lot more opportunities than I do... ah well...

Anyways, yeah, Saturday is gonna be a great day... I totally can't wait! :)
.

No comments: