Friday, June 09, 2006

Some weeks, I go all day Friday without being able to come up with something for the End of the Work Week Wisdom. Other weeks, I know what I'm going to post by Monday. This is one of those weeks. :)

"We are SO worth pancakes."
--D.J.

You definitely had to be involved in the conversation to really understand, but the bit preceding that involved him saying what he was looking for in a girlfriend, ending it with "and she has to be able to make pancakes." I responded that he had a pretty good list, and I concurred with all points.

Because we are SO worth pancakes. :)

So yeah. Random and funny. :)

I actually went to see "The Omen" last night with the Marion boys, though I warned Jerome that his arm had best be ready, because I knew I'd be freaking out and hiding from the screen at some point. Which I did. But mostly, I laughed a lot. It was really pretty silly. :)

The weekend continues to get busier, as Hunter has now been added into the mix for Saturday morning. I have a feeling this is a pipe dream, because I'm sure people won't go to sleep immediately after returning from Ashes, and thus will probably sleep a whole lot later than our planned start time of 10 a.m. :)

Ah well, we'll see, and regardless of what all actually gets done, I think it's gonna be a good weekend. Just let me play my Ultimate Frisbee on Saturday (and get a shower afterwards), and I will be a happy camper. :)
.

No comments: