Friday, January 19, 2007

This is too frickin' sweet.

As some of my faithful readers may know, I make hats similar to the one worn by Jayne Cobb in "The Message" episode of Firefly. Now, oddly enough, the majority of these hats have been sent to Arizona. I have a huge following there... or perhaps it's that my best saleswoman lives there, and convinces all of her friends to buy my hats. :)

Well, a few weeks ago, there was a convention called Dark Con in Arizona, probably the Phoenix area. It was a smaller convention, one where the stars and the fans mingled freely. So the chances of meeting a given star were pretty high.

One of the guests at the convention was Jewel Staite, who played Kaylee on Firefly. And one of the people who bought one of my hats was wearing his Jayne hat...



Voila! One of my hats is now in a picture with Kaylee. I am ecstatic!
.

No comments: