Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday!

So glad that it's Friday! :) And we have End of the Work Week Wisdom!

"It's like Sgt. Pepper marries the Civil War, while shagging Victorian England on the side."
--Kerry I'm a lemon now... so wear goggle's, regarding my new coat

This is seriously the best quote I've heard in a long time, and it's about my coat (see yesterday's post if you are confused)! It's also not a bad description of steampunk, oddly enough. :)

++++

In other news, we had a wonderful EtsyRain meeting last night, and I have stuffs to do now. First project on the agenda is to make some photo boxes, as I have been wanting one for a while, and Julie asked me to make one for her, in exchange for the bottle caps that she is giving me. So rock on! :)

I've also added another craft show to my agenda: the second Punk Rock Flea Market. Even though I didn't sell anything at all at the first one, I'd like to give it another shot, and Ambika said she'd split a table with me for this one. So I'm up to four craft shows in the next three months. Whee! :)

(Don't worry, I'll talk about them plenty before they happen, in case you're wanting to attend! :) )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Don't forget about our press release for Shower Art trade. That's something else you have to do. What kinds o' Shower Art do you wants? Unicorns? Pirates? Ninjas? You pick, we'll make it.

Dawn said...

Indeed! :) I need to E-mail you to get some details for the press releases. :)

Anandi said...

nice meeting you yesterday. and i meant to tell you i *love* the coat. no idea what steampunk is, but *love* *love* the coat. :)