Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wow...

I actually sat for a while last night and couldn't figure out what to do. I've got a few craft projects that I could have worked on, but most of them involved getting out a whole bunch of stuff, and it was far too close to my bedtime for that. I'm pretty much caught up on some of the other stuff I've been working on. It was an odd feeling, and I actually made myself enjoy it for a few minutes before dragging out something random to work on. :)

I can't help but think that part of the reason I've managed to get so caught up is the fact that I told Jerome to hide my Sims 2 disc. That game is the devil, seriously! So I have no idea where he put it, and I'm not about to go looking for it. :)

Also adding to this happy occurence of being caught up is the fact that I'm off work tomorrow. While most of the day will probably be taken up with things like getting our WA licences and new phone numbers, it also means I have a bit of extra time to craft or do other stuff. I might not know what to do with myself! :)

(How much would you like to bet that I will still get up at 6 a.m. tomorrow? *sigh*)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, I have to laugh because i've lived in Oregon for almost a year now and I still have a WA license... shhh... don't tell.

Once we elope I'll go get a new one, but I'm just too lazy and not willing to pay the fees twice to get one, just so I can turn around and do it again soon... Haha!

Enjoy your day off hun!

Dawn said...

Yeah, that definitely does make a lot more sense. Jerome told me today that when we get married, I should just keep my maiden name and not go through the pain in the butt of changing it (since I've already changed my name twice anyhow). :)

' said...

My son is addicted to Zoo Tycoon... and I'm almost there as well. So I can how Sims would be the same way. My husband worked on one of the Sims game for a handheld. Horrible me, I don't know which one it was. I think it has an alien on the cover???

Dawn said...

Sounds like Sims 2 for the PSP. I think. :) I only play video games on PC, so I can't keep the handhelds straight, even though Jerome owns one or two of them. He just got a new game for his PSP yesterday, so he's quite absorbed in that. :)