Friday, March 28, 2008

Hmm... of randomness...

I either have the potential for tons of stuff to get done this weekend, or no plans at all... the annoying thing is not knowing which way it's going to go. :) I wouldn't mind the latter, because it's been a crazy week at work, but at the same time, I'd rather just get started on a lot of the stuff (which will only be postponed if it's not ready for me this weekend).

Holy crap, it's snowing in downtown Seattle again! First it was pouring (relatively speaking), and now it's snowing. *checks calendar* Yeah, this is just plain weirdo weather.

End of the Work Week Wisdom
"When did Motley Crue become classic rock?"
--"1985" by Bowling for Soup

Yeah, it's just one of those random "ooh, shiny" sort of days for me. I blame lack of sleep. :)

No comments: