Friday, May 30, 2008

Hmmm...

So yeah, Lost pretty much broke my brain, though at least the majority of it made sense. Finding out who Jeremy Bentham was, however, did hurt my brain. Though it also made me happy, because it was my first guess as to who was in the coffin... :) Seeing it, though, was something entirely different. :)

Looks like I've got a nice calm weekend planned, which is cool. Work has been super hectic this morning, and I'm hoping it will be calming down this afternoon. My luck, however, is that it won't even wait till I'm done with lunch to continue with the insanity. :) I have one thing that will take me maybe half an hour to do, but I know that as soon as I buckle down to do it, I'll get about 20 E-mails pulling my attention to 20 other things... oi!

Other than that, life is good. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that we've been in Seattle for just over a year now. Other times, I feel like I've lived here for longer. People on the streets downtown ask me for directions and information about the buses. I guess I just look like I know what's going on. :)

No comments: