Friday, July 25, 2008

Home again, home again..

My entire day today will be spent traveling. Not a terribly thrilling Friday, but ah well. It gets me home at the end, and that's what matters. :)

I realized that since I get back to Seattle late this evening, and then we're going to Nine Inch Nails tomorrow, we won't get to go see the new X-Files movie until sometime next week. That sucks. :( But when you weigh getting to see NIN with getting to see Mulder and Scully kiss ('bout damn time), I will go see Trent, even if he isn't the scrawny little goth boy that I loved when I first saw him. :)

And the End of the Work Week Wisdom:
"Gas prices are high.
We are not."

--Seen on a hotel marquee in Ukiah

(Read about Mendocino County on Wikipedia if you want to get the good laugh out of that one.)

No comments: