Friday, July 04, 2008

Yay three day weekend!

This is fortuitously timed, too, because I started feeling like crap last night, and am not doing too much better now. I'm thinking it's a cold, though, and I've drugged myself up appropriately. But it'll be nice to sit on the couch and watch movies all day, to help me recuperate. Just hoping I get to feeling better before tomorrow, because I do not want to share the plague with assorted friends that I have plans with tomorrow night. :(

Of course, the tricky part of the movie watching is that I have to figure out the PS3... yeah, we went and bought a PS3 last night. It is very shiny and black. :) We got the one that is currently 75% backwards compatible with PS1 and PS2 games, despite the fact that we don't own any of those. But we can find some. :) But since it plays DVDs (and Blu-Ray!), Jerome disconnected the DVD player last night. So I have to figure out how to play DVDs on a PS3. I used to play DVDs on a PS2, so hopefully it's not that much more complicated. And if it is, I guess that's what Google is for. :)

And then, if all else fails, I have Sims 2. :)

No comments: