Sunday, July 06, 2008

Odd, but awesome...

So I woke up this morning with this really vague impression that I had heard something about a new Cure album. I wasn't entirely sure, however, if I had just dreamed it (entirely plausible) or if I had overheard it somewhere.

However, as it turns out, not a dream. It's real! :) The Cure is putting out their 13th album in September, and they've already started releasing singles from it! *happy dance*

In other news, I had a blast last night, as I somehow got tapped to sing while people played Rock Band. This was initially to do "Blitzkrieg Bop," but then it turned into a full time gig, as no one else really wanted the job. :) I guess I was better off doing the singing than the instruments, though, which were apparently complicated. I do have to say, though, that even with the lyrics and the relative pitch on the screen, I HATE singing songs that I don't know... and how is it that I don't have "I Think I'm Paranoid" by Garbage on my computer?!

And I rock at "Creep" by Radiohead. Yes, I know that song entirely too well. :)

No comments: