Thursday, December 04, 2008

Ugh...

So we finally bought our new Rock Band guitar last night, only to get it home and discover that it wasn't working. UGH! We will, of course, be getting a new one, it's just a pain in the butt.

So instead of rocking out, we watched "Doomsday," which was a surprisingly good movie. Well, not entirely surprising, because Malcolm McDowell was in it. But yeah, this is that preview that you saw with the Mad Max looking movie with Malcolm McDowell in it. I didn't remember the preview until I realized he was in it... I really thought I had no clue what this movie was about, even. :) Oh, and it's not a zombie movie, per se. The "zombies" are way too smart.

We also started watching "Torchwood," which I've been anxiously awaiting as a way to fill the time until season 5 of Doctor Who starts/is watchable in the U.S. I can't help it, Captain Jack Harkness is just so damn charming. :) Of course, the show is already maddening, because there's stuff that Torchwood has that I'm like "nuh-uh, they can't have that, the Doctor has that..." So yeah, trying to watch all of those first two discs before I leave for my trip, but then I'll be going nuts waiting for the next discs!

No comments: