Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sooner than you think...


Or at least that's what I like to tell myself. Halloween, that is. Yes, it's technically still 3 months away, but that doesn't matter to me. I hear the craft stores already have Christmas stuff out, so chances are good that the Halloween stuff is out as well. (No, I haven't been to the craft stores in a while now. Shocking, I know!)

I haven't a clue yet what I'm doing for Halloween, costume-wise or other. I think Katie might borrow my America McGee's Alice costume, which is good, because it means I can (and should) make myself something new. What that will be, however, remains to be seen. If you've got any suggestions, let me hear them. I think about the only thing I've pondered in the slightest would be a Harley Quinn costume, but I've been pondering that for a LONG time, and have never gotten anywhere with it...

I'm just excited that Halloween is a Saturday, which means there COULD be something going on that night, and I can dress up. :) Anyway, I think I like thinking ahead to Halloween right now because by October, it should be a lot cooler. Right? :)

No comments: