Tuesday, September 10, 2002

So I was flipping through my copy of Mexico City by Night last night, when I discovered something unusual. They list both a proofreader and an editor for this book. *gasp*... does that mean that White Wolf has actually decided to put a little more time and effort into their products? Perhaps this is the case, since I don't really recall finding any HORRIBLE errors in Mexico City by Night... maybe I should double check it for them... :)

Yet every time I pick up Encyclopedia Vampirica, another glaring error jumps out at me... found a misspelling of Giovanni last night... alas, it wasn't Ghivanni... that would have made me happy... :)

Must check up on the other White Wolf books I've gotten recently... maybe they're finally concerned with printing books that don't make me mad... :)

And a quiz... :)


Classic Black

Its only the classic black Doc Martens for me...
My soul is dark so why shouldn't my shoes be?

Which Doc Marten are you?
(by *coffeebean*)



Yeah, and one of these days, I might buy some Docs... :)

No comments: