Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Fall is here! :)

As I was zipping up my ever present black hoodie (which really has seen better days) this morning, I had the wise thought to take a look at the computer and see what the outside temperature was. It's been chillier in the mornings lately, so I thought it couldn't hurt to check. As it turns out, it was a good thing I did. It hadn't broken 50 degrees yet!

So the hoodie came off, and the best. coat. EVER. got to come back into circulation. This year, it's topped off by the new flight helmet that I got from Abney Park at their show a couple of weeks ago. (Which is not the same as the flight helmet I bought from them earlier this year.) Of course, I have no picture of the new hat yet, but suffice it to say that it has fuzziness on the inside, and yet is all synthetic. Faux leather and faux fur. :)

I think I need a pair of brown leather (or faux leather) gloves to finish off the outfit, but I know they'd have to be a third color of brown, so that I completely don't match. Oh, maybe suede instead, to give it a third texture as well. ;)

No comments: