Thursday, February 26, 2009

Three day weekend!

So because of my extra long commute last week, I was able to get tomorrow off work. This is extra exciting because Jeremy is also off work tomorrow, so we're going on a mini road trip... wanna guess where to? Here, have some End of the Work Week Wisdom while you ponder the possibilities.

"Harry, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee."
--Special Agent Dale Cooper, "Twin Peaks"

Yup, we're going to Twin Peaks. :)

More accurately, we're going to North Bend, Washington, which is where a lot of the exterior shots from Twin Peaks were filmed. We figured that now that I've finished watching the series, it would be a nice little day trip to take. My camera battery is charging as I type, and we're heading out some time tomorrow, with a goal of having lunch in North Bend... unless we decide that sleeping all morning is a better plan. In that case, dinner in North Bend. :)

No comments: